Saturday, July 23, 2022


Kennedy & Sa'eed

Hello Basketball World, This Kennedy I'm Back With My Diary And Trying Too Fulling Catch Up.

Monday: It’s now Monday and the first thing that I did was brush my teeth wash my face and then get dressed to put up 300 makes and 100 free throws. I got there and then I started to form my shot it was perfect, but your shot is not always going to be “Klay Thompson” perfect! I made my shots, but they weren’t dropping like I wanted them to so when I got back home, I immediately took off my sweaty shirt grabbed my ball and form shot for like 10 to 15 minutes. After that I ran all the way to my stop sign and back just so I could condition myself so when it is a real game, I can sprint to make a layup or even to get back on defense. I got in the pool and did 20 laps around the pool. It got pretty late, so I ate dinner, got in the shower and went to sleep.

Tuesday: I woke up around 8:00ish brushed my teeth washed my face and put my clothes on to go to the park to put up 350 shots but they had to be made! My dad and I load the truck with the cones, shooting gun, generator, speaker, and last was the basketballs and water. I rode on the back of the truck and got a little breeze. We got there and I took all the stuff off of the truck and put it on the courts. I started off with 50 free throws then I shot 25 shots in each spot inside the perimeter, then I did 25 3’s in each spot outside of the perimeter, and last I ended it off with another 50 free throws. In total I made 350 shots. I loaded the truck with the stuff and then we went to Chick-fil-A. I got a 4ct chicken strip with French fries and a sweet tea. I still rode on the back of the truck to my house and once i got to my house I ate, and I got in my pool. I got in the pool for a couple of minutes then made a TikTok. My aunt and grandma went to shop rite to go get food so we can hang out tomorrow in which it’s supposed to be sunny and hot. My dad left to go somewhere and next thing you know some guy runs right into my dad’s pickup truck with an electric bike “BOOM”! A lady and guy get out their car and call 911. My dad was so mad that the guy ran right into his working truck. The guy was gushing blood from his face and mumbling words. As the ambulance pull up, they check the guy as he was unconscious. Thank God that my dad was not hurt or injured. When everything was all over my dad walked back home and I was able to talk to him outside to actually see what happened. After all of that we went in the house to eat Primos pizza and chill. My grandparents left to go home so me and my brother took our showers so we could watch a tv show and went to sleep.

Wednesday: My dad came in my room and let my dog Nova wake me up this morning. The reason why my dad woke me up was because we were going to go back to the park to make 300 shots and 100 free throws. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and got dressed. Oh yeah, I did my hair too. Once I finished that I went downstairs and played Roblox on my iPad Pro. My dad went to go pick up his truck from the police department because of what happened yesterday. My dad came back, and we went to the park so I could make 300 shots and 100 free throws. My mom came to the park to bring me some water and she stayed for about 20 mins to watched me shoot on the gun. I finished my workout. I was tired and hot but I’m feeling good because my shot is starting to fall more consistent. Once I got home, I put my bathing suit on and got in the pool. I got pretty board so I called one of my friends that lived right around the corner to see if she could swim with me. She was able to come over and we swam for about 5 hours. We ate chicken and pasta salad with a bev lol. We got back in the pool for another 10 minutes because it got cold. My friend’s mom came back to pick her up, so it was time to get in the shower. I put my pj’s on and made some TikTok’s. After that I went through my journal and by then the bed was calling my name.

Thursday: I woke up brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went straight outside to see how the pool water felt. I started off on the pool float, but I was swimming by 11 am this morning. I had to get out and hurried up to put my clothes on so I could go to the doctors. It was a regular checkup, but I was finished because I had to go to my brace's appointment, and I was able to change my rubber band color. Once I got back home, I got back in the pool. So, I called my friend to come over and ordered some food. We swam for a couple hours then I got in the shower and slept over her house. Once I got to her house we ate again and went to sleep.

Friday: I woke up brushed my teeth went downstairs and then I played Roblox with my friend. When her dad got back to the house, we ate breakfast from the restaurant Gary’s. After eating that delicious breakfast, I went back in her room got my things together because my aunt was on her to picked me up and dropped me off at my house. I was sort of rushing to get dressed so I could go to my cousin's graduation party in Vineland. I was excited to get there due to it being a while since I spent time with that side of my family. It’s my dad’s sister’s house that the party is at because her granddaughter Miara is graduating to the 9th grade. When we got there, I spoke to everyone, but my aunt’s food was on my mind, and I couldn’t wait to get to the fried chicken!!! Now that I got that out of the way it’s time to play with my cousins. They had a water slide so that’s where most of the plying took place. By now hours have gone by and my parents are ready to go. I asked to sleep over, my mom said she doesn’t care. My dad said no so I got upset😡 I was told I can spend the night tomorrow but that wasn’t what I wanted to hear. When we got home it was late, so I got in the shower and went to sleep.

Saturday: It was about 11:30ish in the morning when I woke up. I got up to brush my teeth, wash my face and clean my room. Then I found out what I was going to wear to my Godfather’s 4th of July BBQ. I got dressed and picked out my clothes just in case a sleep over happens. My dad was on a job so we couldn’t leave until he got home and dressed before we could leave. So now my dad is home and getting dressed. Let me say this, my dad is a clown… He comes out of the room not matching at all. He says, “I know I looked crazy, but I don’t care” Mind you when he was working a package came for him. It was some limited-edition Crocs that are a calibration with Stance and some Artist. The Crocs came with matching Stance socks. We left and headed to my god father’s BBQ. I got in the pool, ate rice and beans, chicken, and a sprite. I got on the water slide that had a basketball hoop in there so my cousin’s and I played two on two. My cousin Miya asked if I could sleep over and my mom said yes. So, I said bye to my mom, and brother. Once we left me and my cousin got in the shower and went to sleep.

Sunday: I woke up brushed my teeth, made French toast with Miya my cousin, I went back in the room and watched the movie IT. I got in the shower did my hair, got dressed and then we went to Wawa to get snacks, and then headed park. We were having the most fun at that water park that the day went by super-fast. Me and Miya went on the drop water where it has you in this tube and then is says blastoff and the floor drops then you slide down the slide, big watersides such as the loop water slide, and etc, even roller coasters. I ate Spanish rice, chicken and I had Gatorade. I got in the wave pool a lot of times and the waves were big in the middle so that’s where me and Miya went. We left at 9:00 at night and drove back home. When we got home, we got in the shower, ate dinner watched a movie, cleaned up her room, chilled and went to sleep.